Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Join Me At My New Website




In my process of “coming alive” I have created a new website.  I invite you to visit www.rachelfoxcomingalive.com, follow along, leave you comments, and join me on the journey.  I will no longer be posting to this site.  For those who started with me from the beginning, your encouragement has been a gift.  Words cannot express my gratitude.



I began this blog with two of my favorite quotes, and I will leave them with you here as a reminder of the possibilities…………



Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.  -Marianne Willamson



Don’t ask what the world needs.  Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.  Because what the world needs are people who have come alive.”  -Howard Thurman.





I look forward to having you with me at www.rachelfoxcomingalive.com



Together as ONE,

Rachel



3 comments:

  1. Your new website is based on WordPress platform, right? That’s a good choice! Professionals use it because its capability to manage posts, comment moderation, web design, and other stuff is amazing. Some prefer it over Blogger, but everything actually just depends on the kinds of posts the user will have. I suggest using Blogger if you’ll create a daily journal, and use WordPress for professional stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new website is very inspiring! I can sense that it’s more personal that only ladies are capable of writing down each. Anyway, continue on with writing and being an inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Lowell, “inspiring” is the best word to describe Rachel’s website. I love the web’s header picture as well. As a visitor, I feel like the image signifies what the title has to say. It also gives me a glimpse of what the whole website is all about. Good job! :]

    ReplyDelete